Funny Wallpaper Barcelona FC | HD

Iniesta cartoon

"I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid
To take a stand, to take a stand
(Yeah, it's been a ride)
Everybody, everybody
(I guess i had to)
Come take my hand, come take my hand
(Go to that place to get to this one)"



Jordi Alba cartoon

That's the lyric of Eminem - I'm not afraid, i loved this song very much, it gives me spirit and support from each line in its lyric. what do you think? okay, we back to the right way.

yeah, you look so happy valdes. :)

It's barca Days, :) Hello everybody. Since i walked around the websites, i found a lot of funny pictures of barcelona, so now i'd like to share everything about barcelona, hope you enjoy it, and please see another post that you feel interesting.

messi celebration. el messayah

come on, it's not barcelona player. it's madagaskar men!

yuhuu. we love football

hahaha, nice hair song.

you are shelfish boy, come on share your title to me!!

peace barca!

el matador kingdom :)

still rememmber this person?

Post a Comment

0 Comments